- Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, and provide other customised features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve trendymallcenter’s content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
trendymallcenter cookies allow you to take advantage of some oftrendymallcenter’s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use anytrendymallcenter products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
What data does trendymallcenter collect and use?
When you interact with our products and services, you provide us with information which we securely store and use to improve your trendymallcenter experience.
The common ways you provide us with information include:
- searching for products or services, placing an order, submitting a review or compiling;
- downloading, streaming, viewing, or using digital content on a device, or through an app;
- providing information in your account or your profile;
- configuring your device privacy settings;
- communicating with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- your name, address and phone number;
- payment information;
- your delivery details (including addresses and phone numbers);
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- personal description and photograph in your account;
- voice recordings when you speak to our customer service.
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact our Customer Service.
How does trendymallcenter use my data?
We use your personal information to provide and improve our services.
Here are the ways we use it:
- to handle your orders and payments, deliver your items and provide you with the right services.
to prevent or detect fraud and abuse in order to protect your security.
- to analyse our performance, so we can fix errors and build features, to improve usability and effectiveness of our websites, products and our services for you.
- to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your trendymallcenter experience.
- to respond to your voice requests correctly and improve your trendymallcenter experience.
- to communicate with you about trendymallcenter (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
How does trendymallcenter keep my data secure?
We design all of our systems and devices with your privacy in mind and have invested heavily in ensuring the security of your data throughout every connection across our business.
Some of the measures we take to keep your data secure include:
- protecting the security of your information by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you share with us.
- follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling your credit card data.
- maintaining safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your personal information.
- occasionally requesting proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. For more information on how to manage the security settings of your device.
- offering security features within our devices, to protect them against unauthorised access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign out when you finish using a shared computer.
There are instances where we share your personal information with third parties, in order to provide you with services or comply with the law. This includes: ordering products from third-party sellers.
Third party advertising partners may also collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data has always been a top priority for trendymallcenter and we are not in the business of selling your personal information to others.
How do I view and manage my data on trendymallcenter?
You can access and manage your information by clicking on the ‘Log in’ menu of our website. For example, you can view your order history and payment informations.
Please see below for a list of information you can manage, and instructions on how to navigate from the ‘Log in’ section of our website to access and manage this information:
- Login and security information (including your name and phone number)
- Your address book
- Payment information
- Order history
- Personal recommendations
- Browsing history
- All other information
- Deleting your data
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of trendmallcenter, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so that you can review past purchases (and repeat orders if desired) and what addresses you have shipped orders to, and to improve the relevancy of products and content we recommend.
Contacts, Notices & Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at trendymallcenter or want to contact one of our data controllers, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Deleting your data
Please contact us with your data deletion request.